THE UNFORTUNATE TRAVELER ***Episode one***

                                                              
My most anticipated day of the year was finally here .

That was the day i wrote my ND final exams and to add the icing on the cake was the day i'm

visiting my uncle in port-harcourt for a long festive holiday.

A day before this golden day ,i had promised myself that i would come to the exams hall with my

traveling bag fully prepared to embark on this fateful journey.

This took my friends by surprise as it is not my style to travel immediately after exams.
Well,life is full of surprises they say, and change is constant right?

On this fateful day, i was proud to be among the first queue of persons who were through with

the exams, as i submitted my scripts to the invigilator, i walked majestically with a warm smile on

my face to the front of the hall where my traveling bag was glittering and safe.

I hung my bag and off i went without even a goodbye  wave to my friends who were still writing.
"After all i will call them" that was the thought that came to me.

Barely three minutes since i left the hall i was at the campus gate where i  boarded a bike at #70

naira to Nsasak park in Essien udim,funny enough "Nsasak"in Akwa-Ibom dialect means "I'm

laughing" so in essence Nsasak park means "I'm laughing park"

I call it luck because i was the last person to board the vehicle and off we went.
Thoughts of being lucky was still hovering over my mind ,because since the morning of that day

everything had evidently been working for my good.
Little did i know that "all that glitters are not gold".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT NYSC REGISTERATION

FUNNY WORDS/PHRASES COINED BY NIGERIANS